October 12, 2017 and October 13, 2017 – 7 PM Nightly* – Guest Speaker – Reverend Dr. Michael Freeman of Spirit of Faith Christian Center, Temple Hills, Maryland
October 15, 2017 – 9:30 AM – Host Speaker – Pastor Roger Breedlove – In Christ New Hope Ministry, Inc., Rochester, New York
“Healing is the Children’s Bread”
God didn’t design man to be sick, tired, weak or discouraged. Dr. Freeman will talk about his miraculous recovery from an illness that nearly took his life. In his book “Before the Storm” he talks about how to prepare for a storm. “Although I did not intend to go through this storm, unlike the Hurricane Katrina situation, I did prepare ahead of time. My plus 30 years of living by faith enabled me to withstand the storm during the worst time of my life.” See him as he journeys through his healing.
Highlights of this year’s TBM:
- God did not design mankind to be sick, tired, weak or discouraged.
- Knowledge and its proper use win battles.
- Don’t try to get your healing. God has already given it to you
- Healing is a spiritual matter… “Surely He bore our griefs … He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and with His stripes, we are healed.” Isaiah 53:4-5
- Disease and pain are defeated by your confession of the Word of God.
- God has already provided healing through His Son, Jesus.
Join us for this exciting time of ministry and hear Dr. Freeman’s testimony of how God healed him. If you are in need of healing come and gain some valuable insights on receiving your healing.
Dr. Freeman states: “A key component to winning is that you are assured that just as Jesus was with the disciples, He is with you. “Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day and having done all to stand, stand…” (Ephesians 6:13); “When your foundation is strong enough to withstand the hurricanes and blizzards of your life, you will be prepared. No matter what storm comes your way, you will have the full armor of God and the spiritual weapons of warfare serving as pillars that will make sure you will not break.”
*Doors open at 6:30 PM nightly